This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Ho can we make Craeted Rports avilablein One Idm Portal so user can request for it

Is there any way to create Reports via Report tool and make it avilable in User Portal ,so they can be requested  via User  Portal .Is there any way for it.

PLease help me..

Parents Reply
  • Markus,
    I also try to use Simple list report, and have couple questions:
    1. Is it true that only one table can be viewd on web portal ? Or I can connect some tables and show them in one report on web portal.
    2. I wrote report definition for viewing report on web portal, which attributes are there for tag <Column> except ExportDisplay, ColumnName and TableName ?

<DatabaseExportDefinition BaseTable="PersonWantsOrg">
    <WhereClause> (UID_PersonInserted = @Person_Inserted OR @Person_Inserted = '')AND OrderState = 'Assigned' AND (@date > ValidFrom OR ValidFrom is Null) AND (ValidUntil > @date OR ValidUntil is Null)</WhereClause>
    <Columns>
    <Column ExportDisplay="True" ColumnName="UID_PersonInserted" TableName="PersonWantsOrg"/>
    <Column ExportDisplay="True" ColumnName="UID_PersonOrdered" TableName="PersonWantsOrg"/>
    <Column ExportDisplay="True" ColumnName="DisplayOrgParent" TableName="PersonWantsOrg"/>
    <Column ExportDisplay="True" ColumnName="DisplayOrg" TableName="PersonWantsOrg"/>
    <Column ExportDisplay="True" ColumnName="OrderDate" TableName="PersonWantsOrg"/>
    <Column ExportDisplay="True" ColumnName="UID_ShoppingCartOrder" TableName="PersonWantsOrg"/>
    <Column ExportDisplay="True" ColumnName="ValidFrom" TableName="PersonWantsOrg"/>
    <Column ExportDisplay="True" ColumnName="ValidUntil" TableName="PersonWantsOrg"/>
    </Columns>
    </DatabaseExportDefinition>

Children
  • Is it true that only one table can be viewd on web portal ? Or I can connect some tables and show them in one report on web portal.

it is somewhat true for simple list reports. But you can include the data from FK connected tables (dynamic or static) using the FK notation ob the object layer.

Another option is to use a full-fledged report designed with the Report Editor.

2. I wrote report definition for viewing report on web portal, which attributes are there for tag <Column> except ExportDisplay, ColumnName and TableName ?

I would say, none.

• How can I use FK in simple list report? Can you give me an example, I tried this and I've got an error:
    <Column ExportDisplay="True" ColumnName="FK(UID_ShoppingCartOrder).DocumentNumber" TableName="PersonWantsOrg"/>

<Column ExportDisplay="True" ColumnName="$FK(UID_ShoppingCartOrder).DocumentNumber$" TableName="PersonWantsOrg"/>

Unfortunately, I must show some reports directly in web portal, however full-fledged can't be showed this way.

• I think I was wrong. The format is different.

How do I know?

Use the "Export result" function to create your simple list report using foreign key relations. It demonstrates what is possible and how to code that in the XML.

• I created template for my simple list report in report editor and chose this template in report definition in Manager. Now I can see my report with custom template in report preview in Manager, however when I try to export report to PDF from web portal, I see default template with "One Identity" header.

See screenshots.

How can I change it? Why do I see the default template, if I changed it in Manager in report definition?

• You are not trying to subscribe a (simple-list) report in the web portal but you are exporting a grid, even if the grid is the result of the run of a simple-list report.

The grid export feature from the web uses the report template VI_Reporting_DefaultTemplate for the export. I think this is configurable in the Web Designer project but I currently do not know where exactly.

Your own template should work for the subscribable reports send by mail.