Reorder product on Web Portal

Hi all!

I have a problem with Web Portal. An order which is cancelled (aborted, dismissed or unsubscribed) should be able to reorder. All products are created according the next scheme: Service Item – Assignment Resource – Business Role – Group. BUT the module VI_ITShop_PWO_Detail has view condition: ResendRequestAllowed(from PersonWantsOrg select current UID_PersonWantsOrg), and ResendRequestAllowed() function has the next code:

ShowCancelOrder()

and

from PersonWantsOrg select

(Orderstate in ('Aborted', 'Dismissed', 'Unsubscribed')

and (uid_personinserted = (select uid_person from user) or uid_personordered = (select uid_person from user))

and (IsNullOrEmpty(OrderDetail1) and IsNullOrEmpty(OrderDetail2) and IsNullOrEmpty(ObjectKeyAssignment))

and getconfig("VI_ITShop_OrderHistory_ResendOrder")="true")

where UID_PersonWantsOrg = UID

The problem is that I cannot resend an order. All my PWO records contains not null ObjectKeyAssignment. This column is not null because it`s filled for all products created via Assignment Resource (QERAssign).

Is there any logic from vendor that it`s not possible to reorder service item created via Assignment Resource?

• Hi,

The reasoning behind this condition is that the end user should not be able to re-submit delegation requests that the same user did not originally submit.

I agree that the condition is too restrictive and I've added an enhancement request to improve this.

Note that you can patch the condition in Web Designer. As a suggestion you could say:

and (IsNullOrEmpty(ObjectKeyAssignment) or uid_personinserted = (select uid_person from user))

Regards,
    Hanno

• Hi Hanno,

Thank you for your reply. I have not understood from your answer how condition "IsNullOrEmpty(ObjectKeyAssignment) " is related with this: "The reasoning behind this condition is that the end user should not be able to re-submit delegation requests that the same user did not originally submit."

I think the easiest way is to delete "IsNullOrEmpty(ObjectKeyAssignment) " from the condition...