Job servers are not processing any jobs

Hi,

Job servers are not processing anything. I checked the logs and there is no error. Tried configuring it twice still did not work and this used to work before. Also, I noticed that there is a warning in Database journal 

"Processing is disabled (wait for filled QBMFileRevision)." Just wondering if this is the issue. Please help. Thank you.

Parents
  • That would do it. It is saying processing is disabled. Looks like you are doing a file update.

• Hello,

We have the exact same issue for another client.

There was an unexpected reboot during the installation of Exchange Hybrid modules (OneIM v8.0.2). I do not know when the reboot exactly happened but probably when there was the pop-up to authenticate with a system user.

After the reboot, we did a full compilation with DBCompiler. DBQueue tasks are running but processes are not.

No error in  the monitoring page but we have warnings in the Dialog Journal. Main ones:

* Processing is disabled (wait compiler)

* Processing is disabled  (wait for filled QBMFileRevision).

Any idea to resolve this?

@ Ruchita: Did you solve your problem?

• Hello,

We have the exact same issue for another client.

There was an unexpected reboot during the installation of Exchange Hybrid modules (OneIM v8.0.2). I do not know when the reboot exactly happened but probably when there was the pop-up to authenticate with a system user.

After the reboot, we did a full compilation with DBCompiler. DBQueue tasks are running but processes are not.

No error in  the monitoring page but we have warnings in the Dialog Journal. Main ones:

* Processing is disabled (wait compiler)

* Processing is disabled  (wait for filled QBMFileRevision).

Any idea to resolve this?

@ Ruchita: Did you solve your problem?

Children