Web Portal sign in logo not displaying in browser

Good Morning,

I am working on Web Designer Version 8.0.

I am not able to see the logo on the login screen when I access the site from a browser like Chrome, Firefox, IE etc. I have no issues in viewing with company logo which is present on the top left hand side once you log in. Its just the main log on the login page.

I have configured the sign in logo in Web Designer in the configuration setting. I can see the logo in the preview screen that is inside Web Designer. I have also placed the .png file locally on the web server.

Is there something I am missing?

Thank You

Mohit  Singh

Parents
  • Hello,

For this problem, I would check the request for the image using the browser's development tools ("F12 tool"). The browser makes a request for the logo image. When that request probably fails, the F12 tools may tell you why it failed.

Regards
    Hanno

• Hi Hanno,

Thank you for the suggestion. I looked at the browser's dev tools. In the dev tools console section i see an error which basically says '"Not allowed to load local resource: filepath where my image is located". 

I also inspected the elements on the page after we login and that page had no error messages (makes sense because the image shows up on that page).

I have not worked much with the browser's dev tools and after searching on this error i get links telling me to install extensions such as 'web server for chrome' and i am not entirely sure if that is the best approach to it.

If you have seen this error before is their any correct way to troubleshoot this?

Thank You so much.

Mohit Singh

• Hi Hanno,

Thank you for the suggestion. I looked at the browser's dev tools. In the dev tools console section i see an error which basically says '"Not allowed to load local resource: filepath where my image is located". 

I also inspected the elements on the page after we login and that page had no error messages (makes sense because the image shows up on that page).

I have not worked much with the browser's dev tools and after searching on this error i get links telling me to install extensions such as 'web server for chrome' and i am not entirely sure if that is the best approach to it.

If you have seen this error before is their any correct way to troubleshoot this?

Thank You so much.

Mohit Singh

Children