Pending attestation Page shows two options. How to get rid of it?

One Identity Version 8.0.1

If I am assigned as approver/product owner for multiple Attestation Policy and I click on Pending attestation tab on the Web Portal. It's forwarding me to a page where I see two options of 'User Accounts' and 'System Entitlements'. How can I get rid of this landing page and directly land the page where the user just can see the pending attestation cases.

Top Replies

Parents Reply
  • Hi Hanno,

This seems to be something my company needs as well. We would like the Switch to policy view to be the default view.

We are about to deploy another attestation that does not show up under any tab when you click on pending attestations. 

In addition that default view make it difficult for the user to attest more than one at a time.

The policy view groups them and allows a user to go into the attestations according to policy and approve / deny multiple.

Thank you

Children
  • We came up with the following customization.

Konfiguration.xml
    <ConfigurationRoot MetamodelVersion="2016-05-08"><Extensions><ModifyProperty ObjectID="Action21" PropertyName="Condition" Value="IsEscalationApproval() or request(&quot;ViewSquares&quot;) &lt;&gt; &quot;yes&quot;" /><AddObject ObjectID="Container16" ObjectType="Container"><Button Text="translate(&quot;#LDS#Switch to table view&quot;)" ScriptItemUID="CCCButton2"><ServerActionCall ScriptItemUID="CCCServerActionCall2"><Redirect ScriptItemUID="CCCRedirect3" Target="Context" AllowReturnToThisContext="true" ContextID="VI_Attestation"><RedirectParameter Value="&quot;yes&quot;" Name="'ViewSquares'" /></Redirect></ServerActionCall></Button></AddObject><RemoveObject ObjectID="Button6" /><AddObject ObjectID="ContextParameters1" ObjectType="ContextParameters"><Parameter Name="ViewSquares" IsMandatory="false" /></AddObject></Extensions></ConfigurationRoot>

- Go to the WebDesigner component VI_Attestation and open the customization tab.

- Right-click the root node

- Select "import" and import the attached file.

This will cause the policy view to become the default view on the attestation page.

• It works well. Thank you so much. Hanno!!!

• Hanno, Thank you very much this worked perfectly for our company. I appreciate the support and time. Lu