Access issue to login to Manager

I am not able to login to manger and getting below error message  and also with same account I am able to login to designer, Jobqueue info. We are using 6.1.2 version.

Please let me know what might be the issue to accessing the manager.

Errro message:

""Error during execution of statement:
select distinct o.preProcessorString
from dialogConfigparm c
join DialogConfigparmOption o on c.uid_Configparm = o.uid_configparm and isnull(c.value, N'') = isnull(o.optionvalue, N'')
where c.isPreProcessorCondition = 1
and isnull(c.value, N'') <> N''
and dbo.vid_getvalueofConfigparm(c.fullpath) not in (N'', N'0')
order by o.preProcessorString
Database error 229:
The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'vid_GetValueOfConfigparm', database 'XXXXXXXXX', schema 'dbo'.""

Parents
  • its trying to get the value of a configuration parameter but I am not able to tell from the error which one. What type of authentication are you using for Manager that isn't working and it is the same as the one being used for Designer which does work? Did anyone change any permissions on the SQL side recently?

• its trying to get the value of a configuration parameter but I am not able to tell from the error which one. What type of authentication are you using for Manager that isn't working and it is the same as the one being used for Designer which does work? Did anyone change any permissions on the SQL side recently?

Children