The template (MySQL Template) could not be applied successfully

Dear Identity Manager Expert,

I've not been able to sync with Mysql DB using Synchronization Editor in the last step of creating a sync project (All the previous connection steps did goes well) as i'm trying to sync to OrangeHRM (runing on Oracle Linux 7, MySQL 5.6), I'm accessing DB Instance through MySQL root Account, please find bellow the Error Report and the Crash report :

[2186001] The template (MySQL Template) could not be applied successfully!
    at VI.UI.Wizards.GuiWizardPageHostControl.m_ButtonNext_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at VI.UI.Wizards.Wizard.Finish()
    at VI.Projector.Editor.Wizards.ShellWizard.OnFinish()
    at VI.Projector.Templates.ScriptTemplate`1.Apply(TTarget target, Predicate`1 phaseFilter)
[2186005] Error creating the workflows!
    at VI.Projector.Templates.ScriptTemplate`1.Apply(TTarget target, Predicate`1 phaseFilter)
    at VI.Projector.Templates.ShellScriptTemplate.OnApply(IProjectorShell shell, Predicate`1 filter)
[2186023] Error creating synchronization configuration (Initial Synchronization)!
    at VI.Projector.Templates.ShellScriptTemplate.OnApply(IProjectorShell shell, Predicate`1 filter)
    at VI.Projector.Scripting.GeneratedShellTemplate.OnCreateProjectionConfigurations()
Map UserMappings does not exist
    at VI.Projector.Scripting.GeneratedShellTemplate.OnCreateProjectionConfigurations()
    at VI.Projector.Templates.ShellScriptTemplate.CreateInitialImportWorkflow(String name, String display, String[] maps)