Error in Synchronization with SQLite Database

H,

I have made a sync project with sqlite db installed locally on the server and did the required steps, connection, mapping, workflow, base object, config . When i simulate the synchronization , it shows the objects to be sync but when i execute the actual synchronization, the sync job gets frozen and i am getting the following error in logs--

(2020-04-26 11:39:45.150) [2134003] Error executing synchronization.
[1777018] Error executing synchronization project (SQLiteTestConn)'s workflow (w).
[1777026] Error determining schema type (ApplicationMetaData (CCCApplicationMetaData)) revision!
[1777292] Error connecting system (One Identity Manager connector)!
[1777223] DistributionConnector: Error connecting the system.
[810143] Database error 53: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)
[System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException] A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)
[System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception] The network path was not found
at StdioProcessor.StdioProcessor._Execute(Job job)
at VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent.Activate(String task)
at VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent._FullProjection()
---- Start of Inner Exception ----
at VI.Projector.JobComponent.ProjectorComponent._FullProjection()
at VI.Projector.Database.ProjectorExecutor.Project(ISession session, IProjectionConfiguration configuration, ProjectionOption options, ISystemObject adHocObject, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at VI.Projector.Projection.Extensions.Execute(IProjectorEngine engine, IProjectionConfiguration configuration, ProjectionOption options, ISystemObject adHocObject, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
at VI.Projector.Projection.ProjectorEngine.<ExecuteAsync>d__3.MoveNext()