Variable set usage in a sync project

Hi,

I have a process that should call a startup configuration from a sync project. Depending on the CSV file that's being used in the process, I want to use a specific variable set. Is it possible to map that within the process step parameters or is it only possible to set it up in the startup configuration? 

Still related to this, I have a lot of CSV files that all have the same structure. Instead of creating a mapping, workflow and startup configuration for each of them, I was thinking of dynamically assigning what file the CSV Connector should use depending on a variable from the variable set that contains the name of the file. Can this be done?

At the same time the files need to be grouped into separate custom tables. Can the tables also be changed dynamically in the mapping?

Thank you!

• I was thinking of dynamically assigning what file the CSV Connector should use depending on a variable from the variable set that contains the name of the file. Can this be done?

No, it cannot be done. Sorry.

At the same time the files need to be grouped into separate custom tables. Can the tables also be changed dynamically in the mapping?

No, it cannot be done. Sorry.

Is it possible to map that within the process step parameters or is it only possible to set it up in the startup configuration? 

You cannot override the variable set but you are able to override the variables itself using the process step parameter OverrideVariables.