Failed to reference Microsoft.Azure.Cosmos package library in One Identity Scripts

All,

We have a requirement to integrate with Azure Cosmos DB from OneIdentity. Couple of options to integrate:

1.  ADO.NET client which requires a third-party provider like CDATA.

2. Microsoft .Net library for Cosmos 

We have decided to proceed with option 2 due to internal reasons. While trying to use DLLs in the One Identity scripts, it is throwing error stating missing dependencies:

Steps taken:

1. Import DLLs using software loader into One Identity Database

2. Reference namespace in the the scripts to consume methods

Error:

Reference required to assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' containing the type '[Object]'. Add one to your project.

Please suggest what is the best way to import package? Would appreciate any help on this?

Parents Reply
  • I tried your suggestion but i'm still facing issues. The target .Net Framework in the OneIdentity "SystemLibrary" folder is showing as 4.5.2, but it is different on my workstation (4.7.2) with Visual Studio which seems to be real issue.

On the Microsoft portal, it is mentioned that "V3 .NET SDK" of Azure Cosmos have target framework ".NetStandard 2.0" but on the other hand, "V2 .NET SDK" targets ".NetFrameWork 4.5". 

Does this means that V2 is the only option from OneIdentity as opposed to V3? 

Children