Failed to reference Microsoft.Azure.Cosmos package library in One Identity Scripts

All,

We have a requirement to integrate with Azure Cosmos DB from OneIdentity. Couple of options to integrate:

1.  ADO.NET client which requires a third-party provider like CDATA.

2. Microsoft .Net library for Cosmos 

We have decided to proceed with option 2 due to internal reasons. While trying to use DLLs in the One Identity scripts, it is throwing error stating missing dependencies:

Steps taken:

1. Import DLLs using software loader into One Identity Database

2. Reference namespace in the the scripts to consume methods

Error:

Reference required to assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' containing the type '[Object]'. Add one to your project.

Please suggest what is the best way to import package? Would appreciate any help on this?

Parents Reply Children
  • I am unable to comment on any 3rd party library specifically, but I already used .NET Standard 2.0 libaries with 8.1 builds. As I've stated before, 8.1 is based on .NET Framework 4.7.2 which is compatibly to .NET Standard 2.0.

Thing is, that the .vbproj files from 8.1 are targeting 4.7.2 but the 8.0 does not. That's why my recommendation was to re-create your SystemLibrary folder from scratch based on your 8.1 release.