How to add value "Person email"

Hello experts!

We have a second mailbox for the employee (personal). If I look here (Manager-Employees), I see only one field for mail.

How do I add "Personal Mail" a second additional value?

I understand that this needs to be done with the table and most likely it is the table Person. But I'm afraid to break everything -))

Parents
  • What is the ultimate goal? Will this email address be added to the target system account as well? Or just to the employee record? You could use one of the spare fields under the User Defined tab, if that is not an option then you could extend the Person table and add your own column for this. If you do go that route please ensure to test in a lower level environment first.

• What is the ultimate goal? Will this email address be added to the target system account as well? Or just to the employee record? You could use one of the spare fields under the User Defined tab, if that is not an option then you could extend the Person table and add your own column for this. If you do go that route please ensure to test in a lower level environment first.

Children