Error "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" when importing personal data from SAP/HCM

In our test environment, we observe the following error message 1 to 2 times a month in connection with the import of personal data from SAP/HCM:

ErrorMessages (2021-03-16 02:51:55.197) [810222] Error executing script 'CCC_Import_IDM_Person_IDV_SAPHCM'.
[System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException] A transport-level error has occurred when receiving results from the server. (provider: TCP Provider, error: 0 - An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.)
[System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception] An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
at StdioProcessor.StdioProcessor._Execute(Job job)
at VI.JobService.JobComponents.ScriptComponent.Activate(String task)
at VI.JobService.JobComponents.ScriptComponent._DataImport(String importFileName)
at VI.DB.Scripting.ScriptRunner.Eval(String key, Object[] parameters)
---- Start of Inner Exception ----
at DynScripts.Scripts_fEt1UPsKRiMZ0gFwMc4YIhFi1M.CCC_Import_IDM_Person_IDV_SAPHCM(DataFileImport dfImport)
at VI.DataImport.DbLineProvider.<GetLines>d__37.MoveNext()
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetValue(Int32 i)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.GetValueInternal(Int32 i)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryReadColumn(Int32 i, Boolean setTimeout, Boolean allowPartiallyReadColumn)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryReadColumnInternal(Int32 i, Boolean readHeaderOnly)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.TryReadColumnData()
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryReadSqlValue(SqlBuffer value, SqlMetaDataPriv md, Int32 length, TdsParserStateObject stateObj, SqlCommandColumnEncryptionSetting columnEncryptionOverride, String columnName)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.TryReadSqlStringValue(SqlBuffer value, Byte type, Int32 length, Encoding encoding, Boolean isPlp, TdsParserStateObject stateObj)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.TryReadString(Int32 length, String& value)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.TryReadByteArray(Byte[] buff, Int32 offset, Int32 len, Int32& totalRead)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.TryPrepareBuffer()
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.TryReadNetworkPacket()
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSniSyncOverAsync()
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParserStateObject.ReadSniError(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, UInt32 error)
at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj, Boolean callerHasConnectionLock, Boolean asyncClose)
at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection, Action`1 wrapCloseInAction)
---- Start of Inner Exception ----

If you reactivate the frozen job, it runs without any problems until the end.
The SAP colleagues can neither recognize anything in the log of the SAP, nor on the Windows server, therefore the question arises, whether someone can give us some hints what we should check.
What could be the reason for this error message?!

We are using One Identity Manager version 8.0.5.

Thanks for any advice