Oracle HR Person Management

Using the Oracle EBS Module we setup the default Sync Projects. Specifically talking about the Oracle E-Business Suite HR Data sync package - how can we update Oracle HR person records? We would like OneIM to govern our Oracle HR persons. 

When you try to create/edit a workflow in this project there are no options to set processing for the target system.

When trying to create a custom Oracle Database connection to Oracle table HR.PER_ALL_PEOPLE_F - the sync tool cannot map out he primary key as it uses dates as part of a combined key and it appears the .NET/C# date format does not match (not surprised) and as such the keys don't work. Its clear the built in package has some customization for the key (what? can I replicate it?) When setting up the database connection I was hoping to setup a custom unique key - but for the PER_ALL_PEOPLE_F table - there is no option to do so (table not in the list).

Any suggestions on how we can get OneIM to manage Oracle HR Persons? Oracle HR Persons are not our person authority - just another target.

I also attempted to use our paid support - but they had no idea. Markus - you are my last hope lol

My worse case scenario is to create a custom target system and write a C# connector... but that feels really gross considering all the Oracle EBS integration in the system.