Where to find SAP DLLs? sapnco.dll , sapnco_utils.dll , etc

Hi all,

The documentation for connection to a SAP environment mentions that 6 DLL files have to be in the GAC or in some directory.

https://support.oneidentity.com/de-de/technical-documents/identity-manager/8.1.5/administration-guide-for-connecting-to-sap-r3/2#TOPIC-1654199

First Question: 
Where do I find those DLLs?

I understand they should be in the installation folder of the customers SAP installation.

Can someone provide a example path for where they are exactly?

And do I also find the msvcp100.dll and msvcr100.dll files in the same path?

Second Question:

Where do I put them and how?

Is it the root directory where the Job Service is installed? 
Is it one of the directories below?
Is it the directory of the installation files before I actually install the Job Service?

The usual Global Assembly Cache directory is "%windir%\Microsoft.NET\assembly" but there are also 3 folders in there (GAC_32, GAC_64 and GAC_MSIL). And again folders in those. Where should I put the files exactly?

Can I use the Software Loader to import the files to the database? If yes, in which directory do I have to put them so that they are correctly imported?

The use of the Software Loader Tool is not mentioned in the documentation at all.

I hope someone can help.

Thanks

Sebastian

• The SAP dll's will come from one of the prereqs for setting up the synchronization server: 

• SAP .Net Connector for .NET 4.0 on x64, with at least version 3.0.15.0

This was covered in the same guide that you posted in your question above.

Further to the above once that connector is installed you need to do the following which is also covered in that same guide:

• Following files must either be in the Global Assemblies Cache (GAC) or in the One Identity Manager installation directory.
      • libicudecnumber.dll
      • rscp4n.dll
      • sapnco.dll
      • sapnco_utils.dll
    • Following files must either be in the Global Assemblies Cache (GAC) or in C:\Windows\System32 or in the One Identity Manager's installation directory.
      • msvcp100.dll
      • msvcr100.dll

This means that you will need to copy the files over to the One Identity Manager installation directory.

• Thanks a lot for the response. That's already very helpful!

I am sorry if that's a stupid question but can you also tell me where to put those files exactly?
    C:\Windows\System32 is clear but do I have to put the other 4 DLLs in the root folder of the OIM installation or in one of the Folders below?

• You can just copy all of those files to the OIM installation directory.