Report: How to get the Affected Objects view of a JobQueue in a sql query?

Hello,

What I want is to do a report of the frozen jobs in the Job Queue. If I go on a frozen job I can see the name of the affected objects thanks to the view "Affected Objects", is there a way to retrieve the data seen there thanks to sql request so I can use it on my report?

If not, is there a way to convert my BasisObjectKey from the JobQueue table (which is in the format <Key><T>Table</T><P>Object</P></Key>) into a research of the mentioned object from the mentioned table? 

To my understanding, I need dynamic sql for the second part, so does the edit source data of the edit report support it? If so, how do I use it?

Thanks in advance!

Parents
  • Okay, found it, I don’t know how to do it through a SQL query, but to do it through the report interface you just have to click on "Resolve foreign Key" after selecting the BasisObjectKey in the Columns Section.

Do you know how to use group by with that interface? or count or substring or any other function? Or just understand how does parent query works...?

• Okay, found it, I don’t know how to do it through a SQL query, but to do it through the report interface you just have to click on "Resolve foreign Key" after selecting the BasisObjectKey in the Columns Section.

Do you know how to use group by with that interface? or count or substring or any other function? Or just understand how does parent query works...?

Children
No Data