Angular development 8.2

Hi all,

I'm trying to setup the new Angular web portal and I'm following the development guide,

Currently I'm in "Creating applications" page and in step 14 I get this error [57323002] The process exited with code "1". You can view the output of the process in the log file or by using the function "Show crash report".

And this is some of the output:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Building entry point 'qbm'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Compiling TypeScript sources through NGC
× Compiling TypeScript sources through NGC
ERROR: projects/qbm/src/lib/session/session-state.ts:27:47 - error TS2307: Cannot find module 'imx-api-qbm' or its corresponding type declarations.

27 import { SessionResponse, AuthPropType } from 'imx-api-qbm';
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
projects/qbm/src/lib/base/server-exception-error.ts:27:31 - error TS2307: Cannot find module 'imx-api-qbm' or its corresponding type declarations.

27 import { ExceptionData } from 'imx-api-qbm';
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
projects/qbm/src/lib/appConfig/appConfig.service.ts:32:24 - error TS2307: Cannot find module 'imx-api-qbm' or its corresponding type declarations.

32 import { Client } from 'imx-api-qbm';
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
projects/qbm/src/lib/session/imx-session.service.ts:29:37 - error TS2307: Cannot find module 'imx-api-qbm' or its corresponding type declarations.

29 import { Client, TypedClient } from 'imx-api-qbm';
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
projects/qbm/src/lib/about/About.service.ts:29:41 - error TS2307: Cannot find module 'imx-api-qbm' or its corresponding type declarations.

29 import { ImxSysteminfoThirdparty } from 'imx-api-qbm';
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
projects/qbm/src/lib/base/metadata.service.ts:30:31 - error TS2307: Cannot find module 'imx-api-qbm' or its corresponding type declarations.

30 import { MetaTableData } from 'imx-api-qbm';

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
projects/qbm/src/lib/admin/config-section.ts:27:35 - error TS2307: Cannot find module 'imx-api-qbm' or its corresponding type declarations.

27 import { ConfigSettingData } from 'imx-api-qbm';
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
projects/qbm/src/lib/admin/config.service.ts:30:32 - error TS2307: Cannot find module 'imx-api-qbm' or its corresponding type declarations.

30 import { ConfigNodeData } from "imx-api-qbm";
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
projects/qbm/src/lib/admin/config.service.ts:98:70 - error TS2339: Property 'HasCustomLocalValue' does not exist on type 'KeyData'.

98 await this.session.Client.admin_apiconfig_post(this.appId, !conf.HasCustomLocalValue, confObj);
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
projects/qbm/src/lib/admin/config.service.ts:131:41 - error TS2339: Property 'Value' does not exist on type 'KeyData'.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thank you,

Akrem

• Hi akrem,

in version 8.2 you are not able to customize the new webportal. I think same applies to the creation of custom applications, because I had the same error some time ago.

Here are some more official informations regarding this topic:  Angular development in 8.2 

Regards,

Tom

• Hi Tom,

Thank you for answering,

I'm not trying to do any customization on the web portal, I'm just following the HTML 5 Development guide to setup the work environment.

And since you had the same errors, can you help me with what to do in this step:

Creating a development folder

You must perform the following actions to create a development folder:

• Download the HTML application folders from the database and save them as sub-folders in the development folder.

• Download the libraries from the database and save them in the sub-folder imx-modules in the development folder.

• The newest libraries are downloaded to the sub-folder imx-modules in the development folder. Skip this step if a connection to the database has not been established 

Best regards,

Akrem