Scheduled process fails to run, and does run when start manually.

Hi all,

We use One Identity Manager 8.1.5 which was just upgraded from 8.1.0

Also we have a scheduled process which used to run well in 8.1.0 but not in 8.1.5.

Need your suggestion how we can solve it. Thank you in advance 

Details:
1) There is a custom process (JobChain) )linked to UNSRootB table and IMPORT_ALL event.

2) The process has single step which runs a custom script with 3 parameters. Therefore, the step has parameters:
ParameterValue0 = ... something from $PC(ImportResumeInfo)$ and $PC(IgnoreAllThresholds)$ ...
ParameterValue1 = $XObjectKey$
ParameterValue2 = $PC(CHAIN)$

3)  Well, $PC(...)$ parameters are the parameters of the process itself:
CHAIN
ImportResumeInfo
IgnoreAllThresholds

4) This process has a schedule (DialogSchedule & JobAutoStart), designed to run every 6 hours and fires the event IMPORT_ALL.

5) When the job service  tries to run the process by schedule, the schedule fails with error:
[810103] Error generating processes for event IMPORT_ALL.
[810222] Error executing script 'Event_IMPORT_ALL'.
[810108] Error generation process step event IMPORT_ALL.
[810109] Error generating process CCC_CustomImportProcess.
[810110] Error generating process step Import Process Step.
[810156] Error generating parameter ParameterValue2.
[810107] Unknown process step generation parameter: CHAIN.
The event IMPORT_ALL was triggered for 1 object(s) of type UNSRootB.

6) However, when I try to run it manually (select the JobAutoStart record in Designer, right-click on it, select Execute), it runs without any issues

Parents Reply Children
  • Hi Markus, sorry if I continue this old thread but I’m facing the very same problem, even if the job chain is different and the involved table is the AttestationHelper. OI version is 8.2

We have this custom process designed to send a collective mail and update a custom attestationhelper field when a particular event is fired by a schedule. And it WAS working quite well. Suddenly, after I modify a little bit the query into the process automation, it stopped working. Unfortunately, when we realized the schedule was not working, some time has passed… Now we have this strange behavior: if we run, from the designer, the process automation everything works like a charm, if we wait for the scheduler or if we manually run the schedule, NOTHING happen. And when I say nothing, I really mean nothing. No error messages, no frozen, no log (even if we set the most verbose log in the globallog.confing). Nothing at all. I spent hours  looking around for something but no way I could find a trace about what is going on.

Please, help, I run out of ideas…  

Thanks a lot in advance

OH, yes, other schedules are working normally… and of course, I compiled and recompiled everything several dozens of times. I also have tried all the suggestions I found in the community but no way

Again, thank you

a

• Is it 8.2 or 8.2.1? The mentioned fix is part of 8.2.1 only.