Question regarding Exchange Sync project - Mailboxstatistics

Hello Community,

we are using One Identity Manager version 8.1.5

We have made a strange observation in our development environment that we currently cannot explain.

We are using the Exchange Sync project for Exchange 2016 and the following message / error appears in the synchronization log.

Message context: Duplicate key (intersection calculation)

Message context: Duplicate key (intersection calculation)
The object matching rule (Object GUID <-> Identity) returned the following 2 objects with the same key (ObjectID).

These objects were ignored.
Microsoft Exchange (Mailboxstatistics - Target system)
Microsoft Exchange (Mailboxstatistics - Target system)

On closer inspection, it appears that from the One IM (Sync Editor-  Target Browser - Schema Type Mailboxstatistics) point of view, there are indeed 2 objects with the ObjectID - but looking directly into Exchange, there is no object with this ID to be found. 

What could explain this observation?

Parents Reply Children
  • Thanks Troy for your feedback

It is strange, when I run the following PowerShell commands from the JobServer that handles the communication with Exchange I get a result - but only 1 and not 2

$creds = Get-Credential
    $session = New-PSSession -Configurationname Microsoft.Exchange -ConnectionUri http://<Exchange-Server>/powershell -Credential $creds -Authentication Kerberos
    Import-PsSession $session
    Get-Mailboxstatistics -Identity "<Object-ID>"

My colleagues who administer Exchange have not been able to find the object so far, so we will keep looking.