Parameter "QER\Attestation\MailTemplateIdents\RequestApproverByCollection"

Hi, I configured 3 Attestations: 1)  for SAP Users 2) for AD Users 3) for Third Party Users I'm using "QER\Attestation\MailTemplateIdents\RequestApproverByCollection" to send only one e-mail to the approver. My question is there a way to have multiple e-mail templates (one for SAP users, another on for AD users and another on for Third Party Users).

• Hi Nickolas,

there is nothing out-of-the-box available to help you. If it must be done, one would need to customize it and it will be solution for your specific requiremens.

Basic idea is to change the existing default process (used "to send only one e-mail to the approver"), the process is called "VI_Attestation_AttestationHelper send mail collection of pending tasks for approver". You would have three process steps instead of the default single one, one for SAP users, one for AD users, one for third party users.

You will need to set generating condition for every step to correctly identify if particular person has something to approve out of the certain category (AttestationHelper.UID_PersonHead is the approver and you will probably need to go via AttestationPolicy to find open attestatios).

So yes, customizing at its best, no out-of-the-box solution.

Best Regards