Different product owner groups for same products

Hey all,

we have a specific topic about individual approvals with specific product-owners based on different country but the same service categories. 

Situation: there is one shopping-center with some shelf's and products for a specific group of users.

Topic: every country have an own (product owner) role with own approvers. This means for user from example Italy all requests needs to be approved by the product owner group "Italy".

Case: I need an approval policy, which forward for the same product the approval to a different product owner group regarding on the country attribute.

I have tried multiple things, but nothing relay works as we would like to have it. The option is that we can't use any cost center manager or similar, in case it's an individual group of approvers. As well the products are everywhere the same and I would recommend to not create a shop for every single country (so we can't use options like the shelf owner).
One idea was to create a single approval workflow with the set of "OM - Manager of a specific role" and create a condition that the step is only valid based on a country attribute... but this is not possible at this setup.

May some of you have something similar to solve and ideas.

Thanks,
Michael