How to configure authentication module für angular-based portal?!

Hello,

We are currently running the first steps in version 9.1.1.
We also want to see what steps are necessary to get the new portal based on Angular up and running.

In the documentation (support.oneidentity.com/.../2 the point "Configuring authentication" is explained.

But I can't find this point in the admin portal neither at imx nor at portal.
For example, in one environment we want to have single sign-on - in another we do not. Where is this to be set?
Presumably there is still something to configure for Angular-Web?!
In the previous WebDesigner portal you could adjust the setting you were looking for via Web.config - is there something similar for Angular?
How to proceed with this?

Thanks a lot for any hints on this matter!

Parents
  • I am not aware of being able to set this up for handling authentication for two different domains to behave differently, I have never heard of this being available.

As for configuring any of the web portals even the HTML5 ones, you can set the options via Designer under the following:

Base Data > Security settings

• Thanks Troy for your feedback.

Perhaps I did not express myself well enough. In our development and test environment, we usually log in using the "DynamicPerson" method.

Later, when we are in the production environment, single sign-on comes into play. 

This selection of "DynamicPerson" is not yet shown to me in Angular web.

So how would the method need to be configured within Designer - Base Data > Security Settings - to show this in Angular web?

• Thanks Troy for your feedback.

Perhaps I did not express myself well enough. In our development and test environment, we usually log in using the "DynamicPerson" method.

Later, when we are in the production environment, single sign-on comes into play. 

This selection of "DynamicPerson" is not yet shown to me in Angular web.

So how would the method need to be configured within Designer - Base Data > Security Settings - to show this in Angular web?

Children