Is there a Permission Group in v9.1 that allows the creation of passcodes for ALL Users

I have a customer that wants to allow their on-boarding team to create passcodes for all employees but I'm not able to pinpoint this specific permission group in Designer. Can someone please direct me to the correct group that allows passcode generation and clarify if that will allow an employee to generate passcodes for ALL employees?

Parents
  • Hi Billy,

In Manager please grant "Base Roles/OperationsSupport"  and "Base Roles/Operations Support/Password help desk" to any of the members of your on-boarding team , then access the Operations Support Portal (Apiserver) . That would allow that member to generate passcodes for all employees (tested in v91)

• Hi Billy,

In Manager please grant "Base Roles/OperationsSupport"  and "Base Roles/Operations Support/Password help desk" to any of the members of your on-boarding team , then access the Operations Support Portal (Apiserver) . That would allow that member to generate passcodes for all employees (tested in v91)

Children