Not able to UPDATE UCIUser after its created using SCIM Connector

Hi Team,

I created a new SAP BTP connector using SCIM connector.

I am facing two issues:

1) Issue while updating UCIUser:

Creation of User and sync to target is working.

But when I do any update of column for the same user, the Ad-Hoc job (UCI_UCIUser_Update) is failing with error message:

ErrorMessages (2023-11-01 10:54:04.603) [1777018] Error executing synchronization project (SAP BTP)'s workflow (Provisioning).
[1777124] Error executing projection step (User) of projection configuration (Provisioning (Provisioning)).
[1777219] Error executing synchronization step (User)!
[1777004] Method (Insert object (Insert)) could not be executed successfully.
[System.Exception] receiving data: {"schemas":["urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:Error"],"detail":"Failed to create entity. HTTP operation failed invoking api.1234.hana.ondemand.com/Users with statusCode: 409 and response: {\"error_description\":\"Email already in use: talha.Kocoglu@test.com\",\"error\":\"scim_resource_already_exists\",\"message\":\"Email already in use: talha.Kocoglu@test.com\"}","status":409}
sending data: {
"active": true,
"userName": "talha.Kocoglu@test.com",
"urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:enterprise:2.0:User": {
"department": "133512345",
"employeeNumber": "1068437"
},
"displayName": "Kocoglu Talha",
"emails": [
{
"value": "talha.Kocoglu@test.com"
}
],
"name": {
"familyName": "Kocoglu",
"formatted": "Kocoglu, Talha",
"givenName": "Talha"
},
"title": "test",
"locale": "nl_NL",
"preferredLanguage": "nl-NL",
"schemas": [
"urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:core:2.0:User"
]
}
Creating POST request using URI abcdef.com/.../Users

I checked the workflows, its looking perfect. From Postman, PUT is working for User update. Any idea how to fix this ?

2) Issue while assigning Users to Groups:

When a group is assigned to a group job UCI_UCIGroup_Update gets triggered.

It gets frozen with below error

ErrorMessages (2023-11-01 10:27:32.073) [1777018] Error executing synchronization project (SAP BTP)'s workflow (Provisioning).
[1777124] Error executing projection step (Group) of projection configuration (Provisioning (Provisioning)).
[1777219] Error executing synchronization step (Group)!
[1777239] The mapping rule (vrtMember members~vrtIDandType) was unable to execute synchronization between system objects (AB_XX_ACCOUNT_DEVELOPER) and (AB_XX_ACCOUNT_DEVELOPER) successfully!
[System.InvalidOperationException] Map (User) is not able to create prototypes of (User (all)).

This is happening may be because the USER update is not working. Any Idea ?