How may I use the Validation, Valuation and Data Dependencies script field in the new Web Portal?

I am using the new web portal with Angular and studying how I could replicate other customers' product customizations

I previously asked how I can customize products, and with the answer I solved part of the problem, with "Request Properties"

Now firstly I am trying to validate the form fields but for some reason in the new Angular portal it does not work, I have tried the validation script field, the valuation script field and the data dependencies script field, and I was unable to change, validate or format

Secondly, I noticed that user input data in the fields is saved in the DialogParameter, my question is every time I have to obtain user input, for example if I need Name field in my process, will I need to consult the DialogParameterSet and then DialogParameter?

“Name” parameter, below are three examples of each field:

Valuation Script: (Remove spaces from first name)
Dim nameFmt As String = Convert.ToString(Value)
Value = nameFmt.Replace(" ","")

Validation Script:(Validate if name is empty)
Dim nameVal As String = Convert.ToString(Value)
If String.IsNullOrWhiteSpace(nameVal) Then
Throw New ViException("This field cannot be empty!", ExceptionRelevance.EndUser)
End If

Data dependencies script: (If the name field has a value, Last Name becomes a Mandatory field)
ParameterSet("LastName").IsMandatory = (Value IsNot Nothing)

I am using OIM 9.2