This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Object <User1,User1> cannot be deleted while objects of type <Request procedures> are still assigned. ??

Where can I delete request procedures that are still assigned to this user. I wanted to delete it and got this error:

Object <User1,User1> cannot be deleted while objects of type <Request procedures> are still assigned.

denis

Parents
  • Hi Denis,

if you cleanup dependencies first, you can do this via script too. You'll be able to delete the object, but this is a very dangerous way: it can bring you a lot of loose entries in different tables. The way Markus described is the better way but with the disadvantage he mentioned (all dependencies of your object will be deleted). I just want to give you a hint to keep it back in mind:

Technically you can not delete the object, because the standard order fills the column UID_PWOORIGIN in PersonInBaseTree. If you clear it (and afterwards the entry in PersonWantsOrg), you'll be able to delete the object. Please be aware that further dependencies can exist (like UID_SHOPPINGCARTORDER aso.)

Best regards,

Norbert

• Hi Denis,

if you cleanup dependencies first, you can do this via script too. You'll be able to delete the object, but this is a very dangerous way: it can bring you a lot of loose entries in different tables. The way Markus described is the better way but with the disadvantage he mentioned (all dependencies of your object will be deleted). I just want to give you a hint to keep it back in mind:

Technically you can not delete the object, because the standard order fills the column UID_PWOORIGIN in PersonInBaseTree. If you clear it (and afterwards the entry in PersonWantsOrg), you'll be able to delete the object. Please be aware that further dependencies can exist (like UID_SHOPPINGCARTORDER aso.)

Best regards,

Norbert

Children
No Data