This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Language Setup for a specific Domain

Can I setup a email notification for password reset in a specific language only for a specific domain? I have multiple domains setup with password expiration notification email setup in English. One of the new domain I will be adding needs the same email notification to be in spanish.

Can I do that? Thanks

• (as far I remember)

Multiple Languages for IE client on Server side. yes, you can setup optional multiple languages additional to English per QPM Password Policy, which will determine AD\QPM.Allowed group and use Connection to Domain (AD\qpm-proxy-svc account set). The Connection will be set per each Domain anyway (recommended).
    The language will be chosen based on end-user IE client settings by default. And (probably) can be changed from the optional list by the end-user manually at the IE session.

E-mail notification. Also can be done in any language. But might require to narrow down Password Policy to single language (Spanish only) to send Spanish-written email notification.

• How do I setup the email password policy to spanish only for only one domain.
  • Hi Rian,

If you want to guarantee that all users in a certain domain ( lets call it Domain2 ) get emails only in Spanish then you could set up a new Management Policy for Domain2 only and exclude Domain2 from all other management policies. Make Spanish the default language so that all emails and all workflows would be in Spanish. But you would have to manage this Policy separately from any other management policies that you have in place.

Is it all emails that you want to be in Spanish by default for this domain or just certain emails?

Regards,

Jim C.

• So, I did create a new management policy. However, I do not see where I can add the User enforcement policy to send email in Spanish for all users in that domain.