This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Language Setup for a specific Domain

Can I setup a email notification for password reset in a specific language only for a specific domain? I have multiple domains setup with password expiration notification email setup in English. One of the new domain I will be adding needs the same email notification to be in spanish.

Can I do that? Thanks

Parents
  • Hi Rian,

If you want to guarantee that all users in a certain domain ( lets call it Domain2 ) get emails only in Spanish then you could set up a new Management Policy for Domain2 only and exclude Domain2 from all other management policies. Make Spanish the default language so that all emails and all workflows would be in Spanish. But you would have to manage this Policy separately from any other management policies that you have in place.

Is it all emails that you want to be in Spanish by default for this domain or just certain emails?

Regards,

Jim C.
  • Hi Rian,

If you want to guarantee that all users in a certain domain ( lets call it Domain2 ) get emails only in Spanish then you could set up a new Management Policy for Domain2 only and exclude Domain2 from all other management policies. Make Spanish the default language so that all emails and all workflows would be in Spanish. But you would have to manage this Policy separately from any other management policies that you have in place.

Is it all emails that you want to be in Spanish by default for this domain or just certain emails?

Regards,

Jim C.
Children
No Data