One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions 6.0 is now live on the Support Portal!
Software and documentation are available at the following location(s):
- Join SPS to SPP: You can join your One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Sessions (SPS) deployment to your One Identity Safeguard for Privileged Passwords (SPP) deployment using the SPS web interface.
- Screen content search in Desktop Player: For audit trails of graphical session created and indexed with SPS 6.0, you can use the Safeguard Desktop Player application to search in the contents of the audit trail.
- New Splunk application: To better integrate SPS with Splunk, a new Splunk app and addon is available.
- Installing support hotfixes: To solve problems you might encounter when using SPS faster and easier, it is now possible to upload individual hotfix packages to SPS if needed.
- Health information over REST: Health information about standalone SPS nodes is available on the /api/health-status endpoint.
- This new release of 6.0 requires a new license key. Please obtain the new key before installing the new release. To obtain a new key, please refer to the License Key Upgrade page: https://support.quest.com/my-account/licensing.
- Search interface: The classic search interface of SPS is deprecated.
- Plugins: Old credential store and authentication plugins are deprecated and will not be supported in upcoming releases. Please make sure you upgrade your plugins to the latest available version.
- Log ingestion is not supported anymore.
- Lieberman ERPM is not supported natively anymore.
- DSA keys and X.509 certificates for SSH authentication are not supported anymore.
Product Manager: Peter Gyongyosi