SPP permanent License and RDP session are not working

I have a permanent SPP license but for a while my RDP sessions are not working and I also saw this in license section  :

You have used all available offices for this license 

• 0/0 Office,
  • 0/100 system,
  • ../.. users .

What does this mean ? Can anyone help me?
Thanks...

• Hi,

The RDP sessions issue may not be related to the SPP license warning.

I would recommend to upgrade SPP and SPS to the latest versions and if any issues persists, you may open a support service request to investigate the issue further.

Thanks!

• Hi Ahmad,

thank you for your answer.

But what does the warning about the SPP license mean ? Do you have any information about this problem ?

• Hi

SPP can be licensed based on Desktops | Systems | or Users

I haven't seen Office as a license option but I assume it is likely referring to Desktops (In case this was translated from a different language used in the UI)

The warning is simply stating that your license does not include Desktop type assets.

Here are the details on how SPP is licensed by:

Systems:
    - Licensed on the number of System end points.
    - A System is one application, operating system, or database with a unique account management

Desktops:
    - Licensed on the number of Desktop end points.
    - A Desktop is one instance of a single user operating system on a single user computer.

A system/desktop license is only consumed when one of its accounts is referenced in a Password Access request policy. The password access policy must be assigned to at least one user.

Users:
    Licensed on the number of Users in Safeguard. To consume a license:
    - the user must have logged into Safeguard at least once
    - the user must not be disabled
    - the user must not be deleted.

Session:
    Session licensing is recorded in SPS side rather than in SPP

Thanks!

• Okay, i get it.

I'll check my configs and if possible make an upgrade because only the ssh sessions are working correctly.

Thanks a lot.

• Hi,

finally after verification, the problem comes from the fact that my windows servers use SHA1 signed certificates

and also because of the CredSSP update.