Stale User Deprovision and Undoing deprovision

I have a workflow that runs ever night. It will automatically deprovision any user with a certain timeframe of inactivity. Every now and then, a user does attempt to use their account and we have a process to undo the deprovisioned status in place. However, if the user doesn't log in the same day we undo it, they will be deprovisioned again that night. 

Any suggestions on how we can ignore an account like this from being deprovisioned for a set period?

Parents
  • I was thinking of something similar to what Rich has suggested.

When the users are located and deprovisioned, mark a VA with the date and time.  Also, upon the undo-deprovision make sure you set the "must change password" flag.

Create a second Change workflow that reacts to the user changing their password by clearing the the date/time VA.

Finally, setup an Automation workflow that daily looks for stale dates in the VA and deprovisions the users with stale dates.

• I was thinking of something similar to what Rich has suggested.

When the users are located and deprovisioned, mark a VA with the date and time.  Also, upon the undo-deprovision make sure you set the "must change password" flag.

Create a second Change workflow that reacts to the user changing their password by clearing the the date/time VA.

Finally, setup an Automation workflow that daily looks for stale dates in the VA and deprovisions the users with stale dates.

Children
No Data