This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Object of type Processes does not exist in database or you do not have the relevant viewing permissions.

Hi,

I am getting this error when I am trying to import change label from one db to another. In the change label, I created few processes and modified few processes and none of the process changes seems to have been imported successfully because I got this error at the end of the import from Transporter.

Below is the entire error message from transporter-

[System.Exception] Import 'C:\Users\ny34740a\Documents\Transport_MSSQL_WUONZUR9_IAM_DB_20170726_1720.zip' failed.
[810029] Object of type Processes does not exist in database or you do not have the relevant viewing permissions.
at VI.Transport.Transport.SaveToDatabase(TransportParts tParts)
at VI.Transport.TagTransport._ImportTags(TransportTaskArguments args)
at VI.Transport.TagTransport._PropagateDiffs(ISingleDbObject dbTag)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
---- Start of Inner Exception ----
at VI.DB.Entities.EntityPatch.<ApplyAsync>d__45.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at VI.DB.Entities.PermissionsEntitySource.<GetAsync>d__13.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at VI.DB.Entities.EntitySourceImpl.<GetAsync>d__11.MoveNext()

Anyone else who got the same issue before? Any help would be really helpful.

Best Regards,

Ashish Rai

• It would be easier for everyone to answer if we would know the versions of your One Identity Manager databases.
  • Sorry. Missed to mention that I am using 7.1.1 version of identity manager.
  • Your transport requires a specific process to be present in the target database but it is not there and not part of your transport package.

The Database Transporter was enhanced in 7.1.1, to display the required objects in the target environment for a XML that is part of a transport package. To start this function, open a transport package with the Database Transporter, right-click on a content XML and select Show required objects. The transporter will highlight all contained objects that rely on another object that is not part of the transport package.