This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Object of type Processes does not exist in database or you do not have the relevant viewing permissions.

Hi,

I am getting this error when I am trying to import change label from one db to another. In the change label, I created few processes and modified few processes and none of the process changes seems to have been imported successfully because I got this error at the end of the import from Transporter.

Below is the entire error message from transporter-

[System.Exception] Import 'C:\Users\ny34740a\Documents\Transport_MSSQL_WUONZUR9_IAM_DB_20170726_1720.zip' failed.
[810029] Object of type Processes does not exist in database or you do not have the relevant viewing permissions.
at VI.Transport.Transport.SaveToDatabase(TransportParts tParts)
at VI.Transport.TagTransport._ImportTags(TransportTaskArguments args)
at VI.Transport.TagTransport._PropagateDiffs(ISingleDbObject dbTag)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Wait(Int32 millisecondsTimeout, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions)
---- Start of Inner Exception ----
at VI.DB.Entities.EntityPatch.<ApplyAsync>d__45.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at VI.DB.Entities.PermissionsEntitySource.<GetAsync>d__13.MoveNext()
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
at VI.DB.Entities.EntitySourceImpl.<GetAsync>d__11.MoveNext()

Anyone else who got the same issue before? Any help would be really helpful.

Best Regards,

Ashish Rai

Parents Reply Children
No Data