This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

process orchestration loop

Hi, I have a question regarding process orchestration. I want to send email notifications to different administrators based on the access resource a user has. So In the process orchestration instead of creating individual step-blocks like:

if user has resource A then send email to Admin A

if user has resource B then send email to Admin B

etc.

Is there a way I can run a block in a loop to send emails to all respective administrators?

(I know how to pass a array of resources and admin emails to the step-block in process orchestration)

Thanks,

Hishaam

Parents
  • To make it really simple You might create a function that would iterate through all user resources and as a result produce proper list of addresses. Here You have a complete freedom how You generate that list.

Than just call that function from the recipient address field in the process. (with maybe adding some conditions on which cases to use this function)
  • To make it really simple You might create a function that would iterate through all user resources and as a result produce proper list of addresses. Here You have a complete freedom how You generate that list.

Than just call that function from the recipient address field in the process. (with maybe adding some conditions on which cases to use this function)
Children
No Data