This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Sync log error

Hello!  I currently have a daily sync setup between SAP and IDM, and on the Job Title to Job Function mapping, I am getting these errors in the sync log:

[810306] Error during execution of 'OnSaving' in logic module 'RMB.Customizer.Org'.

[2133014] The object and its parent must have the same Role class.

I wasn't sure where to start looking into the "Role class" parts for the objects.

Also, for the sync in PersonInOrg, for Employee to Job Title, I get this error:

Reason for error -  Not all mandatory properties are defined!

For this error, I'm not sure where to find what properties are mandatory. 

Is there a way to turn on a more in-depth logging level, to get more specific information?

Thank you very much for your help.

Ken

• Hi Ken,

Could you please confirm your version? You can find the relevant articles, for the specific version, here:

support.oneidentity.com/.../123332

However, I would suggest to open a service request with Support as well so we can take a closer look at the logs and troubleshoot further.

Trevor
  • Hi Trevor,

As this question into SAP, I will post my question too.

Version 8.0 after the initial sync with sap hcm, it pulls the department manager and not the direct line manager of the Identity.

I checked with sap admin and they say it's a separate reference functionality created in sap for line manager. And our default sync project template is not aware to pull that.

Any idea how I will populate the line manager, as I have approval in IT shop.

Thanks,
    Vijay
  • Trevor,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Version is 7.1.1.

I will check out the link to see about the logging options.

Ken