This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

DBQueue not getting any process

Hello,

I might a problem with DBqueue. All the environment was working fine until I realized that no DBQueue calculations are getting made. I tried to publish a new item in the IT Shop and I spotted that is in the state 'Does not apply yet' when I tried to add it to a shelf. Digging into the problem I came to the conclusion that not new DB process are getting into the DBQueue.

I don't know what should I check in order to fix this problem.

Thanks,

Adrian Perez

Parents
  • Hi Adrian,

It's nigh on impossible to say what caused it .... I have noticed it can happen sometimes when you are doing a schema extension and for some reason the process does not complete cleanly.

And as says, if you're still not seeing items in the DBQueue check your SQLAgent is running and check the state of the DBQueue slots (Jobs) in Server Studio.

Regards, Barry.
  • Hi Adrian,

It's nigh on impossible to say what caused it .... I have noticed it can happen sometimes when you are doing a schema extension and for some reason the process does not complete cleanly.

And as says, if you're still not seeing items in the DBQueue check your SQLAgent is running and check the state of the DBQueue slots (Jobs) in Server Studio.

Regards, Barry.
Children
No Data