AdhocProjection works for Insert but not for Delete

I have a custom process on UNSAccountBinUNSGroupB that calls and runs Sync project workflow.

It works for Insert event.

I have another workflow for deletion with the same mapping just processing is set to just delete in target system.

I run the Process, synchronization is called but in the logs I do not see any action (no delete action).  It always tries Insert action!

How to set adhoc projection step to be able to delete object ? 

Parents
  • What version are you using?

So, you are saying that you are having 2 AdHoc workflows in your synchronization project or did I get it all wrong?

• version is 8.0.1

Yes two different workflows ...I tried first with just one for Assignments and removal but because it did not worked I split it in to two! 

If in processing I leave only DELETE when onject exists only in Target system nothing happens ....If I add also insert then I get insert. ...so it must be a problem of execution.

In Adhocprojection step I have set correct UID_DPRProjectionConfiguration (workflow) and UID_DPRSystemVariableSet (variable set).

No matter what I do I always get INSERT in SYNC logs. 

• Did you tried to use the events ASSIGN and REMOVE instead of INSERT and DELETE? For M:N tables these are the ones to go. In addition, what type of connector are you using? 

• Yes I use Remove/Assign events as they are the only events on UNSAccountBinUNSGroupB. ...but I generate event Remove on an record, process is triggered, ADHocProjection runs but in the sync logs I get only Insert on none (detending on Processing setting in the workflow)

• How can I tell the adhocprojection that this should be a delete execution method? 

• Again, what type of connector are you using?

In addition, can you post the CausingEntityPatch from the process step that does an insert instead of a delete?

• I thinkYou are right. I see that object state in CausingEntityPatch for object deleted in UNSAccountBinUNSGroupB  is 

<Data State="Loaded, PermissionBased" />

...observing normal action I see that state is 

<Data State="Loaded, Deleted, ToDeletePhysical" />.

I tried to "hardcode" the entity patch with Data state change to "Loaded, Deleted, ToDeletePhysical"  but it did not do anything again!

• causing entity patch is bellow and connector is SAP CUA:

This bellow runs , all looks OK but I still do not get the Delete Execution!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <Patch Display="900.00.SOL/Alfa Beta - TEST">
       <Key>
          <T>UNSAccountBInUNSGroupB</T>
          <P>d36e6fe3-79b7-4ec9-a19a-9613e889c46a</P>
          <P>f6f827d6-76be-4753-988c-1abde61fb80a</P>
       </Key>
       <Diff>
          <Data State="Loaded, Deleted, ToDeletePhysical" />
          <Op Columnname="RiskIndexCalculated" Type="Value" ValType="Double" AlreadyApplied="True">
             <OldValue>0</OldValue>
             <Value>0</Value>
          </Op>
          <Op Columnname="UID_UNSAccountB" Type="Value" ValType="String" AlreadyApplied="True">
             <OldValue>d36e6fe3-79b7-4ec9-a19a-9613e889c46a</OldValue>
             <Value>d36e6fe3-79b7-4ec9-a19a-9613e889c46a</Value>
          </Op>
          <Op Columnname="UID_UNSGroupB" Type="Value" ValType="String" AlreadyApplied="True">
             <OldValue>f6f827d6-76be-4753-988c-1abde61fb80a</OldValue>
             <Value>f6f827d6-76be-4753-988c-1abde61fb80a</Value>
          </Op>
          <Op Columnname="XDateInserted" Type="Value" ValType="Date" AlreadyApplied="True">
             <OldValue>2019-05-15T08:56:51.7600000Z</OldValue>
             <Value>2019-05-15T08:56:51.7600000Z</Value>
          </Op>
          <Op Columnname="XDateUpdated" Type="Value" ValType="Date" AlreadyApplied="True">
             <OldValue>2019-05-15T08:56:51.7600000Z</OldValue>
             <Value>2019-05-15T08:56:51.7600000Z</Value>
          </Op>
          <Op Columnname="XIsInEffect" Type="Value" ValType="Bool" AlreadyApplied="True">
             <OldValue>True</OldValue>
             <Value>True</Value>
          </Op>
          <Op Columnname="XMarkedForDeletion" Type="Value" ValType="Int" AlreadyApplied="True">
             <OldValue>0</OldValue>
             <Value>1</Value>
          </Op>
          <Op Columnname="XObjectKey" Type="Value" ValType="String" AlreadyApplied="True">
             <OldValue>&lt;Key&gt;&lt;T&gt;UNSAccountBInUNSGroupB&lt;/T&gt;&lt;P&gt;d36e6fe3-79b7-4ec9-a19a-9613e889c46a&lt;/P&gt;&lt;P&gt;f6f827d6-76be-4753-988c-1abde61fb80a&lt;/P&gt;&lt;/Key&gt;</OldValue>
             <Value>&lt;Key&gt;&lt;T&gt;UNSAccountBInUNSGroupB&lt;/T&gt;&lt;P&gt;d36e6fe3-79b7-4ec9-a19a-9613e889c46a&lt;/P&gt;&lt;P&gt;f6f827d6-76be-4753-988c-1abde61fb80a&lt;/P&gt;&lt;/Key&gt;</Value>
          </Op>
          <Op Columnname="XOrigin" Type="Value" ValType="Int" AlreadyApplied="True">
             <OldValue>1</OldValue>
             <Value>0</Value>
          </Op>
          <Op Columnname="XTouched" Type="Value" ValType="String" AlreadyApplied="True">
             <OldValue />
             <Value />
          </Op>
          <Op Columnname="XUserInserted" Type="Value" ValType="String" AlreadyApplied="True">
             <OldValue>xx_user</OldValue>
             <Value>xx_user</Value>
          </Op>
          <Op Columnname="XUserUpdated" Type="Value" ValType="String" AlreadyApplied="True">
             <OldValue>xx_user</OldValue>
             <Value>xx_user</Value>
          </Op>
       </Diff>
    </Patch>

(p.s. ...CODE insert tool for XML does not work on the site!)
  • interestingly... deleting object in UNSAccountBinUNSGroupB  (or to say proper... removing group membership) produces   Causing entity patch withthis event state:

State="Loaded, PermissionBased" 

This looks really strange to me!

Reply Children
No Data