Synchronization... Two questions

1. Is there a way to synchronize select individuals from AD? 

2. We are migrating from 6.4 to 8 and currently use Quickconnect to sync passwords to a non ad connected system. Can we continue to count on that ability using the agents? Or is there another way?

Thanks

Robin S.

Top Replies

Parents
  • what verion of 8? 8.1

Not sure for question one, I know that it was possible in verison 6 but I have not tried it for version 7 or 8.

For question 2 instead of using quick connect you could use the password capture agent. These would get installed on your domain controllers. It uses either a soap server (deprecated) or the application server. It is a part of the Identity Manager software package. - Modules\ADS\dvd\AddOn\PasswordCaptureAgent - that will have the administration guide and the pca

• what verion of 8? 8.1

Not sure for question one, I know that it was possible in verison 6 but I have not tried it for version 7 or 8.

For question 2 instead of using quick connect you could use the password capture agent. These would get installed on your domain controllers. It uses either a soap server (deprecated) or the application server. It is a part of the Identity Manager software package. - Modules\ADS\dvd\AddOn\PasswordCaptureAgent - that will have the administration guide and the pca

Children