Web Portal sign in logo not displaying in browser

Good Morning,

I am working on Web Designer Version 8.0.

I am not able to see the logo on the login screen when I access the site from a browser like Chrome, Firefox, IE etc. I have no issues in viewing with company logo which is present on the top left hand side once you log in. Its just the main log on the login page.

I have configured the sign in logo in Web Designer in the configuration setting. I can see the logo in the preview screen that is inside Web Designer. I have also placed the .png file locally on the web server.

Is there something I am missing?

Thank You

Mohit  Singh

Parents
  • Hi, 

If the logo  was saved as a file in the configuration of the web porject , the logo will not be available as the file is stored in the DB  and no authentication was performed before that. 
    What should solve your problem is: 
    - Copy the logo file in the wwwroot folder of your web server.

- Check the permissions on the file. 

- Specify the URL to the file in the configuration parameter in web designer. Something like "www.YourServerWebFqDN\LogoFileName.XXX) 

Best regards

Hicham 

• Hi Hicham,

Thank you so much for these suggestions.

I have followed all of your steps and basically I can see the logo on the Web Designer preview.

The logo is not showing up when i access the site from a browser. 

Thank You

Mohit Singh

• As Hanno said, you need to use URL to the image file in the location where they are stored on IIS (i.e. c:\intepub\wwrootimages\).

• Hi Hicham,

Thank you so much for your help. I was able to get the logo to display on the web browser. I just put the name of the image (loginimage.png) in the url section in the 'general setting-sign in logo ' in Web designer.

The location of the image on the web server was same (C:\inetpub\wwwroot\IdentityManagerOIT\loginimage.png) as before.

Mohit Singh

• Hi Hicham,

Thank you so much for your help. I was able to get the logo to display on the web browser. I just put the name of the image (loginimage.png) in the url section in the 'general setting-sign in logo ' in Web designer.

The location of the image on the web server was same (C:\inetpub\wwwroot\IdentityManagerOIT\loginimage.png) as before.

Mohit Singh

Children
No Data