Synchronization Editor prompts for Client Secret and Grant type in Target System (Starling connect)

Hi Experts,

We tried to configure a Starling Connector with ServiceNow. The configuration in Starling Connect and Identity Manager is done. When we tried to hit the "Target System: in the Synchronization Editor again, it prompts for client secret (Base64) and Grant type. It said "Cross-Domain Identity Management (ServiceNow - Connect) still contains encrypted values. These could not be decrypted when the synchronization project was loaded" We tried every combination but none is working. Could anyone shed some lights to us on what I should fill in? Thank you.

Ronald

Parents
  • What version of Identity Manager are you using? What this tells me is that you have an encrypted database and these variables will never be decrypted by the synchronization editor, you will need to input these credentials each time you want to access these.

You will need to enter the client secret in base64 format, I usually leave the Grant type empty which usually works for me.

• What version of Identity Manager are you using? What this tells me is that you have an encrypted database and these variables will never be decrypted by the synchronization editor, you will need to input these credentials each time you want to access these.

You will need to enter the client secret in base64 format, I usually leave the Grant type empty which usually works for me.

Children