Error syncing AD and releasing permissions on job server

I'm trying to sync my active directory (windows server 2016) with One identity manager but the installation doesn't recognize my Job server.
I tried to release the sync permission by the Designer but the application does not finalize the command and I get the following error message:
"Error flushing changes to database.
Error during execution of statement: insert into QBMServerHasDeployTarget (UID_QBMDeployTarget, UID_QBMServer, xdateinserted, xuserinserted, xdateupdated, xuserupdated, xobjectkey) values ('ADS-AA65D060C911BA5666BA87CC037603FD', '7D8B5CAD-0AE7-4205-95E5-707 viadmin', GetUTCDate(), N'viadmin', '<Key><T>QBMServerHasDeployTarget</T><P>ADS-AA65D060C911BA5666BA87CC037603FD</P><P>7D8B5CAD-0AE7-4205-95E5-707067197931</P> </Key>')
The database connection was broken.
Cannot continue the execution because the session is in the kill state.
A severe error occurred on the current command. The results, if any, should be discarded."

• What do you mean by the statement "release the sync permission by the Designer", what version of Identity Manager is being used? The error suggests that the connection to SQL is not working, can you confirm that other front end tools are working and you can select data within those tools and it returns results? I would suggest something like Object Browser and attempt to click on a table to see if results are returned.

• I'm using version 8.1.4, to sync one identity with AD I need to give this permission to my job server, but I get this message of broken connection with the bank when I try to make any kind of modification on the job server.