Web API Methods, how can i use?

I was testing in my lab using web api methods on a user, and i couldn't access any web api methods, could you help me?

Parents
  • Hi Nickolas,

Please provide more information. Are you seeing any errors?

Thanks

Hanno

• Hi Hanno,

I apologize for the delayed response.

I assign it to a user through permission group, however, I can't access the routes, such as the "GET portal/person/active" route, I looked in the documentation, however I didn't find anything relevant.

• Hi Nickolas,

How are you making the API request, and what response do you see from the server?

Thanks

Hanno

• Hi Hanno, this is a problem, I don't know the full URL of the API methods, I tried to combine it with the IDM API URLs, but the combination with the URL with the AppServer does not exist, so I don't know how to use the 'GET portal' method /person/active'

Here's the query I ran in the database:

SELECT *  FROM DialogAEDS
    WHERE FileName = 'GET portal/person/active'

The result:

UID_DialogAEDS;FileName;CustomCode;Description;XDateInserted;XUserInserted;XDateUpdated;XUserUpdated;XTouched;XObjectKey;ObjectType;Configuration;SubObjectType;CustomConfiguration;UID_DialogProduct;XMarkedForDeletion;UID_DialogAEDSParent
    QER-4B13FC0489FB1EB63AC31A26450818BD;GET portal/person/active;;;2022-06-01 15:21:08;QBM_PBufferT_ProcessInsert;2022-06-01 15:21:08;QBM_PBufferT_ProcessInsert;;<Key><T>DialogAEDS</T><P>QER-4B13FC0489FB1EB63AC31A26450818BD</P></Key>;EP;;;;;0;

• Hi Hanno, this is a problem, I don't know the full URL of the API methods, I tried to combine it with the IDM API URLs, but the combination with the URL with the AppServer does not exist, so I don't know how to use the 'GET portal' method /person/active'

Here's the query I ran in the database:

SELECT *  FROM DialogAEDS
    WHERE FileName = 'GET portal/person/active'

The result:

UID_DialogAEDS;FileName;CustomCode;Description;XDateInserted;XUserInserted;XDateUpdated;XUserUpdated;XTouched;XObjectKey;ObjectType;Configuration;SubObjectType;CustomConfiguration;UID_DialogProduct;XMarkedForDeletion;UID_DialogAEDSParent
    QER-4B13FC0489FB1EB63AC31A26450818BD;GET portal/person/active;;;2022-06-01 15:21:08;QBM_PBufferT_ProcessInsert;2022-06-01 15:21:08;QBM_PBufferT_ProcessInsert;;<Key><T>DialogAEDS</T><P>QER-4B13FC0489FB1EB63AC31A26450818BD</P></Key>;EP;;;;;0;

Children