Issue with unsubscribe request in IT Shop

Hi everyone,

we are having troubles with the unsubscribe request for an item assigned to an user that is not a subordinate.

We are using One Identity version 8.2, the user we are using to do the request from Web portal has the employee administrator application role and can make requests for any user. In fact, assignment and renew work well, we only have problems with the unsubscribe one. When we try to request one we are promped with the popup to send it, but once we do nothing happens unless we set the expire date. If we do not and click the second time we get this error:

An exception has occurred while running the form method Popup1_Popup1_ControlRef2_Container24_Button3_Method.Method Unsubscribe(VI.DB.Entities.ISession, VI.DB.Entities.IEntity, System.String, System.String, System.String, System.DateTime, System.Threading.CancellationToken) has been deactivated and cannot be called.(2022-07-29 11:04:56)

Is there a way to fix this without inserting the expire date?

Thank you.

Parents
  • Hi,

Have you done anything to the template on ValidUntil on PersonWantsOrg?

The message 'has been deactivated' is telling you that your order is already aborted or unsubscribed.

Regards, Barry.

• Hi Barry,

no we haven't done any changes to that template. We changed only VI_ITShop_Filter_PersonOrderFor from Web designer in the VI_ITShop_ShoppinCart module. This because we wanted that users with employee Administrator application role could assign and unsubscribe an item for every user.

• Perhaps you can you could enable SQL logging and try and see what is happening behind the scenes. You say "we are prompted with the popup to send it, but once we do nothing happens unless we set the expire date" ....... so the remove popup comes up ..... you hit Save (not entering a value for anything) and you say nothing happens ...... have you checked PWODecisionHistory after that? Do you get the error after hitting Save a second time after not setting a date?  The error is telling me that something did happen and the order can no longer be unsubscribed.

• I just checked if there was something in the table but nothing referred to the unsubscribe request we're testing. And yes, what you said is right, the error comes the second time i hit the save button. In fact if i reload the page the item is still there. It is like the process of unsubscribing starts but at some point it freezes somewhere

• What you 'should' see in PWODecisionHistory is an entry with DecisionType='Unsubscribe' and OrderState='OrderUnsubscribe' (Cancel) and UID_PersonHead set to the person performing the action ..... if you don't see that after hitting Save on the Remove popup ...... then I would raise this with support.

Reply Children