Expanding the scope of One Identity’s Unified Identity Security Platform by the acquisition of OneLogin, a market-leading provider of Identity Access Management (IAM) solutions alongside our existing Privileged Access Management (PAM), Identity Governance and Administration (IGA), and Active Directory Management and Security (ADMS) solutions, the company will now enable customers to take a holistic approach to identity security with trusted, proven technology in each major category.
This acquisition extends our already compelling positioning within existing & prospective customers and provides our established partners increased discussion points and wider differentiation from alternative solutions. Taking an end-to-end approach to identity security has never been more important to protect the way organizations work.
Similarly, we welcome the established partner community from OneLogin - who will be in a position to learn more about the wider propositions from One Identity. Partners are able to gain access to a comprehensive partner portal where there are a wealth of assets that show and guide on how to engage the market plus partner learning center which provides sales and pre-sales learning experiences to gain knowledge & confidence.
Today, we know customers are tacking a variety of challenges as documented in a number of industry reports:
- Verizon’s 2021 Data Breach Investigations Report found that 70% of breaches are linked to privileged account abuse, and 61% involve improper management of credentials.
- Forrester Research found that 50% of all organizations are challenged to protect their machine identities created by bots.
- Cybersecurity Insiders reports that 49% of organizations have users with more privilege than their jobs require
With the proliferation of human and machine identities, the race to the cloud and the rise of remote working, identity is quickly becoming the new edge – and protecting identity in an end-to-end manner has never been more important,.
Incorporating it into our cloud-first Unified Identity Security Platform, we can help customers holistically correlate all identities, verify everything before granting access to critical assets and provide real-time visibility into suspicious login activity.
Broad IAM Portfolio
With the addition of OneLogin software, One Identity now offers industry-recognized leading solutions for each of the four pillars necessary to close this critical cybersecurity exposure gap:
- Privileged Access Management (PAM): One Identity Safeguard reduces stress and worry with privileged accounts, giving organizations a secure way to store, manage, authenticate, record, audit and analyze privileged access.
- Identity Governance and Administration (IGA): One Identity Manager governs identities and access for on-prem, hybrid and cloud environments to satisfy audit and compliance initiatives, and to easily provide management with a clear view of internal, external and privileged accounts.
- AD Management and Security: One Identity Active Roles deploys critical AD account management capabilities, such as provisioning, group and roles management, password management, and governance.
- Identity & Access Management (IAM): OneLogin’s cloud-first IAM solution provides everything businesses need to secure their workforce, partners, and customers while increasing operational efficiency and accelerating digital transformation efforts. OneLogin provides robust product functionality across both workforce and Customer Identity Access Management (CIAM) use cases, delivering fast time-to-value in the cloud, on-prem, and hybrid environments.
Recognition by Analysts
Gartner® Research places One Identity and OneLogin solutions in the Leaders’ quadrant in the Gartner Magic QuadrantTM reports for PAM, IGA, and IAM.
In November, One Identity are hosting a global partner & customer virtual conference - One Identity Resilience - where we will explore the new horizons emerging with this new addition to our portfolio.
Take a moment and register now to be part of this event.
At One Identity, we are seeing rapid growth and our partner-centric strategies help serve the needs of a wider population of customers.
Together, OneLogin and One Identity customer bases represent a massive cross-section of the world’s enterprises. The combined entity will serve more than 10,000 customers while actively managing 300M identities worldwide.
With identity at the core, customers can now implement an adaptive zero trust strategy and dramatically improve their overall cybersecurity posture.
Official Press Release : Click here