This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

error while inserting user data into person table via script

We have script for inserting User data into Person table .Recently there is no insertion is happening due to below error ,

Insert User with ID 00005783
2018-06-25 14:51:28 +02:00 - Serious - Error in line 3051: [810023] Error during execution of statement: insert into Person (AS_CSVObjectID, AS_EMP_UNIQUE_HCM_ID, AS_PAYROLL_ID, AS_PER_ORG, CCC_CorpTitle, CentralAccount, CentralSAPAccount, City, DefaultEmailAddress, Description, EntryDate, FirstName, Initials, InternalName, LastName, PersonalTitle, PersonnelNumber, PreferredName, Street, UID_Department, UID_Locality, UID_Person, UID_PersonHead, UID_ProfitCenter, ZIPCode, xdateinserted, xuserinserted, xdateupdated, xuserupdated, xobjectkey)  values ('xxxxxxx',...............)
[810095] Trying to execute SQL command in canceled transaction: 

is there way to solve this error .Please suggest.

Parents
  • Hi,

Did you find the cause/solution for this?

Just today our DEV environment has started throwing this error when doing check and submit of the shopping cart:

An exception has occurred while executing the form method F0_ctl00_ControlRef8_ControlRef15_ControlRef15_ControlRef8b_Main_Main_Tab1_ctl00_T0_ctl00_Button4_Method.

One or more errors occurred.

One or more errors occurred.

Error rerunning transaction.

Trying to execute SQL command in canceled transaction: insert into DialogProcess (GenProcID, BasisObjectType, ObjectKey, ProcessState, DisplayName, XDateInserted, XDateUpdated, XUserInserted, XUserUpdated)

select '2c0ce3eb-1ba7-4fc9-acca-b4aa8ea477b5', 'PersonWantsOrg', '<Key><T>PersonWantsOrg</T><P>7dba4c48-e3b5-4eb2-8405-518d2c3aafb7</P></Key>', 'G', N'Insert - Thanasis 3 - -', GetUTCDate(), GetUTCDate(), N'VeltenaarE', N'VeltenaarE'

where not exists (select 1 from dialogprocess where GenProcID = '2c0ce3eb-1ba7-4fc9-acca-b4aa8ea477b5')

(2018-07-03 10:46:34)d

We have checked the database server and it has plenty of space ..... we have restarted the IIS server and the database server but the error still appears.

Thanks, Barry.

• Which version Barry? Are you using an Application Server connection for the web portal?

Reply Children
  • 1IM - 101!!! ...... Version is 712 ....... pretty sure we use a windows authentication direct connection the the DB.  I see DataProtectionConfigurationProvider in web.config

• DataProtectionConfigurationProvider just means that the section is encrypted.

I found some special cases around the Application Server and closed transactions but if you have a direct SQL connection I suggest contacting support.

You could also check the database server logs. Maybe a transaction log or the TEMPDB is at its limits.

• Thanks Markus .... we are using a direct SQL connection.  The DB server has many gigs of space on all partitions and I see nothing in the database server logs that looks relevant .... we have some failed logins for a database that does not exist which suggests some bad configuration ..... I think to do with HDB.

I guess I'll contact support ..... but it's very odd that it's just started to happen ..... the very moment that our resident web dev leaves the project :-(

• We 'think' it's caused by some WD customisation so we're investigating ..... it only happens when requesting Org based objects.  What we don't understand is why it's just started happening as nothing has changed recently in WD.  Oh the humanity .......