This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Selecting a reference user to copy its products assigned does not show all the assigned products of the user

Hi,

When I am trying to raise a request using "select reference user", it is not showing all the requested and assigned products of this user. What might be the cause for this? Please help

Parents
  • See the WebDesigner component VI_ITShop_ProductSelection_ReferenceUser. The component shows only entitlements that have a PersonHasObject entry. This means that, for example, some types of resources are not included.

• Hi Hanno,

I dont have much idea about web designer. Can you please elaborate on where should I check what? Thank you

• What type (table) of group or resource is missing?

• so my observation is custom application roles requests are not getting displayed then 3 products are there for which I need to pass input parameters.. these requests are also not displayed in the list. Version I am using is 8.0

• Hi Hanno,

Please help me resolve this isssue

• I have looked at the code for the component I mentioned. Currently the application roles are not loaded in the PersonInBaseTree collection. That's probably why those AERoles are not being displayed.

I will create a backlog item to also include AERoles in that view.

If you want to give it a try, look up the part where the WHERE clause includes:

"UID_OrgRoot in ('QER-V-Locality', 'QER-V-Department', 'QER-V-ProfitCenter')"

and change that value to

"UID_OrgRoot in ('QER-V-Locality', 'QER-V-Department', 'QER-V-ProfitCenter', 'QER-V-AERole')"

• But other requestable products which I had added in MultiRequestable product, MultiRequestable/Unsubscribable products are also not there in the list. These products does not provide any entitlement to the user but in some cases it just inserts the data in Person table. So, will these products not come in the list of reference user?

• ok and I noticed one more query which might be causing the issue. Below is the query to get uid_accproduct

string _tmpstring = "({0}) and uid_accproduct in ( select p.uid_accproduct from QER_VPWOProductNodes p" +
    " join personhasobject pho on pho.ObjectKey = p.ObjectKeyOrdered where pho.UID_Pe" +
    "rson = {1})";

Here in QER_VPWOProductNodes table, the objectkey of the product is different than the objectkeyordered in personhasobject table (this is for custom roles which were created). Other multirequestable/unsubscibable products does not come in the list as these are not even available in PersonHasObject table. Is it possible to show at least the custom application roles in the list?

• Hi Hanno,

Can you please confirm if multirequestable products will come in the list of reference user or not? Thank you

Reply Children