This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

Is there a way to Limit OneIM to use only Child Domain for GC Query instead of Parent?

Hello Experts,

We have been having a weird issue with our OneIM version 8.0.1.  We have multiple domains and 2 of the 3 domains are working with no errors.  One of the Domain we have is having all kinds of issues.  The difference is the 2 working domains are the parent domains, the one with issues is a Child domain separate from these two.  I have posted a question a couple of weeks ago about this where we have multiple jobs being frozen on ADSAccount Insert, Update, Delete and ADSGroup Insert, Update, Delete and its random...

we have a support ticket open and are working thru the issues... the question i had was, Is there a way to limit OneIM to query GC justin within the Child domain and not go to the root domain?  The reason i ask this is because this is the one of the error i saw in the trace log.  It seems OneIM is doing a GC query for Child domain and then turns around and does the same for Parent Domain and returns with errors " No DNS resolution found for host".  The Service account is a Domain Admin in Child Domain but doesn't have any rights in Parent Domain.  We do have the trust between the parent/child though.  We validated the DNS entries are all there too.

If any of you have any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

JP