- Datum:Nov. 13, 2019 to Nov. 14, 2019
This interactive hands-on two-day workshop focuses on One Identity tools supporting and securing Active Directory including One Identity Active Roles and Password Manager. The One Identity Active Directory Presales boot camp will focus on how to use these tools to manage and secure Active Directory and Office 365 environments. It will enable attendees to position, present and demo these tools to customers.
One Identity Active Directory Presales Boot Camp will cover the following subjects:
- Product overview for Active Roles and Password Manager.
- Hands-on using the virtual environment also available in our online demo center.
- Overview of Active Roles features including: Templates, policies, virtual attributes, Managed units, Dynamic groups, group families, workflows, website customization, sync service, exchange/office 365 integration, scripting, and logging.
- Overview of Password Manager features including: the secure password extension, offline password management, password policy, helpdesk interface, and reporting.
06112 Halle (Saale)
- Significant Experience with Active Directory management and architecture.
- Experience in the native Active Directory security model.
- Experience working with Windows Server and workstations.
- Basic experience and understanding of MS Exchange.
- Basic understanding of how passwords are handled in Active Directory.
- Experience with Azure AD management is helpful.
- Experience with Office 365 management is helpful.
Was Sie lernen werden
- Describe the key features and benefits of the One Identity Active Directory products.
- Set up and demo the solutions in a limited demo environment.
- Upsell and cross sell opportunities around other one identity products.
Frédéric Courtois, Pre-Sales Engineer