- Datum der Aufzeichnung:May 23, 2019
Implementing Identity and Access Management (IAM) across multiple IT infrastructures and software platforms is a major challenge for any organization.
This task is even more complicated when business-critical platforms like SAP are involved. SAP has its own security and access governance requirements and is usually managed by a completely separate team from the one responsible for your enterprise-wide IAM program.
But there is an effective, efficient and unified way to bring SAP accounts under the management of the same IAM system you use for the rest of your enterprise.
Was Sie lernen werden
Watch this on-demand webinar to see how you can break down the silos between SAP accounts and the rest or your ID infrastructure - and reduce your user-management burden. In this webinar, learn how to:
- Get a unified view of SAP accounts along with the rest of your enterprise
- Bring all users under governance
- Easily scale to manage hundreds of millions of SAP objects
- Benefit from SAP-optimized SoD verification and enforcement
- Leverage SAP-specialized workflows and business logic
- Integrate SAP cloud applications with One Identity Starling Connect
Alex Binotto - Senior Product Manager, One Identity
Cengiz Tuztas - Senior Solutions Architect, One Identity