- Datum der Aufzeichnung:Dec. 11, 2019
There’s one factor that every cyberattack has in common: access to privileged credentials. Without it, external and internal threats would have very limited means to access networks and carry out their malicious plots. What’s even more problematic, privileged access extends well beyond domain admins. Today, any account that is authorized to access, manage, manipulate and export data and applications can be exploited.
But how can your organization control privileged access and foil cyberattacks while still enabling productivity?
Watch this on-demand webcast, hosted by IT Pro Today and One Identity, to hear advice and insights from cybersecurity expert, Nick Cavalancia, and Wayne Beaudin, product architect at One Identity. They will share how PAM solutions can help businesses neutralize security threats without impeding staffers from doing their jobs.
Webcast topics include:
- Why there’s much more to privileged access than you think
- How privileged access fuels cyberattacks
- Essential steps to regaining control of privileged access
- Nick Cavalancia - Cybersecurity expert and Microsoft MVP
- Wayne Beaudin - Product Architect at One Identity